martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

I did it again


Yeah, I did... Once again I abandoned my blog for some time. I am so sorry, but I am usually busy with a million things.

So, how is your Christmas Holiday going? Mine is good, just as it is usually. You know, spend time with Family, friends, having fun together... And, of course, one of the parts that is actually more fun... Holiday Decorating! =D


The other day, as I was walking on the Street, I saw these stunning windows of a Flower Shop in my city, mostly made with products from the brand Sia Home Fashion. When I pass by, I usually stand there for a while to admire the decorations. By Christmas Time, the window decorations are even more beautiful, so I took the chance to take some pictures with my cell that I thought I would share with you. I hope you like them! =)




I love all that crystal!





Doesn't it look just magical?








I NEED this crystal candelabra... Unfortunately, it costs 480€ (hand-carved crystal...) and I cannot afford it currently... =(




1 comentario:

  1. beautiful pictures! love the silver.

    xo, nikki

    http://carry-on-couture.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar