jueves, 8 de marzo de 2012

My new Hermès purchase!

DSC02221
Hi there!

Wow, I have not written anything here for a month… So, it was time for an update, wasn’t it?
I am interrupting my interior design-related posts to show off a recent purchase I am really happy with… In fact, I had been looking forward to it for a long time…! I received it a couple weeks ago. Do you want to see it?

DSC02226

Ta-Da…!
DSC02229

DSC02230

What do you think? Do you like it? I ABSOLUTELY love it.

DSC02244

And, who is the main culprit that I had to get it? My favorite blogger, of course! Filippo Fiora! I am sure you know it, but, just in case you don’t know him, his blog is The Three F. Thanks for giving us such a great inspiration with your outfits, Filippo!

And thank you for visiting!

23 comentarios:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that shade of orange (and the bag would look totally awesome framed)..just in time for spring.

    Regards,

    Shelley

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Precioso!! Pero escribe también es español ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias! Pues sí, lo haré a partir del próximo post, gracias por la sugerencia! =)

      Eliminar
  3. Me chifla tu blog. Esta lleno de estilo, inspiración y buen gusto. Te tengo vigilado...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Muy muy chulo! Moderno y elegante. Me encanta!

    Saludos desde 'Me visto solo' [Man] - mevistosolo.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow great buy


    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hy sweetie! lovely post, maybe we can follow each other? Kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ResponderEliminar
  7. pablo gracias por tomarte tu tiempo en leer el post y gracias por el comentario tan enriquecedor que has escrito. Un beso

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. De nada! Gracias a ti por tu comentario también! =D

      Eliminar
  8. Hemos conocido tu blog a través del blog Etxekodeco y nos ha gustado mucho tu diseño y los temas que tratas, así que a partir de ahora seguimos tu trabajo! Saludos y buen fin de semana!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. We have the same bracelet!
    I love Hermès!

    I'm waiting for you on my blog!

    Xoxo

    G.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Really? =D I love Hermès, too. Unfortunately, I cannot afford buying there too much... Haha!

      Thanks for your comment!

      Eliminar
  10. es genial! Y ya sólo con la caja y la bolsa... :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. La caja y la bolsa son dos de las cosas que me encantan... =D Son súper decorativas, llaman la atención donde estén! =D

      Gracias por tu comentario!

      Eliminar
  11. It's great! Love that color and love the glamor that gives the bracelet .. !

    http://victoriyatodorova.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah, I love Hermès orange as well =). It is so nice.

      Thanks for your comment! =)

      Eliminar