martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

No news


As you can see on the title of the post, there is not much to say that I have not said before. I have been working on the livingroom walls again, and I have also been thinking how we are going to lay the new furnishings out.


We are adding new curtains as well; still have to buy the fabrics for them, but they will probably be made out of silk.


By the way, the pictures you are seeing are our new Phalaenopsis in the hallway. The flowers look nice, don't they?


I would want to get the chance to mention the blogger Benita Larsson, from Chez Larsson, whose posts have been lately so inspiring to me. I absolutely love everything she does and I am always looking forward to seeing her new posts. Thanks, Benita!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario