lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

My blog seemed to be quite abandoned, right? Well, believe it or not, actually it isn't. It's just I'm always too busy to write something on it. When I have the time to post (usually at night), I prefer to relax visiting other websites than writing a post that no one is going to read... Anyway, I am writing this little post today to wish you a Happy Mother's Day (Or, at least, I hope you have had a nice Mother's Day, hehe). I did: I went out for lunch with my family in one of my favorite restaurants, Habemus, to celebrate Mother's Day and my uncle's Birthday.


Vinoteca Habemus is a nice restaurant decorated with fine pieces like stone, wood, stained glass windows and antiques where you can choose among more than a hundred different wines and eat delicious home made meals.


They also serve one of my favorite desserts called Tarta de la Abuela (Grandmother's cake), which is a typical Spanish Cake made of Tea biscuits and several layers of chocolate. It is one of the simplest and easiest-to-made cakes ever, but one of the best ones for me as well!


Sorry I don't have any more pictures of the place, but it is really beautiful. Love the old fashioned looking wallpapers, the golden moldings, the heavy curtains and the crystal lamps it has, even in the restrooms. Their food is also delicious.

We later gave mothers' and my uncle gifts and went for a walk by the seaside, so I got home late and was not able to work on anything decor-related. Anyway, I do have plans for tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario