jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

Currently...


Hi all!

I have decided I am going to post something here on the blog more often. At least, I am going to try.

So, my current project is the one you can see here... So much fun, huh? I am stripping my bedroom door! Quite tedious stuff, but it is always worth it when you see the final result after painting the door: a perfect finish white door.

Hopefully, I will have finished stripping it tomorrow and I will put it back in its place to start stripping the living room door. I say 'hopefully' because I am going to do the monthly grocery shopping tomorrow morning; also, some window shopping at the mall will keep me busy until the afternoon, and that is when I will have the time to work.


Please, just ignore the ugly floor you can see on the second pic... It is actually the floor in the spare/storage room we keep to take these projects, hehe.

1 comentario: