lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

The half bathroom


Time for the pictures of my powder room!
As everything else in my house, it is not finished yet; it can be shown, though, hehe.


It is not something amazing, I know, but it will be better. Several things to do here:

Buying a nice wall sconce to hang over the mirror. Also, get recessed lighting installed in the ceiling (There is just a common lightbulb there right now...)


Get new towels in neutral/grey colors.
Get a new soap dish.


Get some paintings for the wall that's opposite the mirror (I am currently working on this...)



And, get some piece to "fill" the space next to the sink. Maybe a small table with drawers for storage; or perhaps a nice stool... I am not sure yet.

 


Would you also go for a new blind, shade, curtains...?

Hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!

1 comentario:

  1. Omg, how could i miss this post. Your bathroom looks gorgeous. Great job!

    ResponderEliminar